Administrator Macdonjo's Introduction
hi im new to this Big Smile my names chris, im from sweden
hi im new :3
hi im new
I can't see the Threads
ACCESS ERROR
giggity
nice site you made alot of good topic and good ways to make $$$..[/align]
well ima teen n i play rs....i learned about the site on youtube n im lookin for rs hacks n stuff
hellow mac i saw your youtube account and for the tales of pirates hack and i cant find it on this site.
um you there?
why are we all leechers!!!!
HI! im earl
hello
Cheese
Nice place you got running here lol
(02-06-2010, 01:37 PM)3volution3 Wrote: nice, you got many users in your forum
i really dont know what to say
(03-20-2010, 01:36 AM)typhlosion40 Wrote:
(02-06-2010, 01:37 PM)3volution3 Wrote: nice, you got many users in your forum
i really dont know what to say

Hey Im Doobey.
This is a pretty good site
hey Mac.. can u remove the page that come btw main pages.. u know like "thank your for posting.. ull be redirected to ***********" -- such pages... could make the surfing faster..

sry if its noob question..new to ur site :|
KOOL nice ot meet you good info on urself
Hey what do u guys mean by nice glasss and boat ??? wth i don see hell boat! and macdonjo can we use foul language here cause i like them woohooo
(07-31-2009, 03:14 PM)Macdonjo Wrote: Alright, I removed the pic, obvious reasons. Now, I am a teenager, I like water sports and ice hockey, was on the school volleyball/track/soccer team. Hmmm, I know a lot of wide range stuff about computers, such as gaming cheats, programming, graphics and making money online. Please don't PM asking for help to do stuff the can be solved by using the search function, reading a thread or making a thread. If you want to make me happy, buy VIP. Big Smile

rawr
(07-31-2009, 03:14 PM)Macdonjo Wrote: Alright, I removed the pic, obvious reasons. Now, I am a teenager, I like water sports and ice hockey, was on the school volleyball/track/soccer team. Hmmm, I know a lot of wide range stuff about computers, such as gaming cheats, programming, graphics and making money online. Please don't PM asking for help to do stuff the can be solved by using the search function, reading a thread or making a thread. If you want to make me happy, buy VIP. Big Smile

Haha whats up
hmmm cool ill try not to get banned
what i like to do on my computer is just fun unlike my sisRoll Eyes and im 13, i speak English i wanna look for ways to get money on runescape and i saw a youtube video
nice dont get banned
Im new here, wanna learn how to edit packets in Tales of Pirates Smile
I'm Chris, 20 years old and I like to play video games. including runescape
(08-11-2009, 02:14 PM)Scyphurious Wrote: lol why are you wearing sunglasses in most of them and nice boat Big Smile

helloo
Hi im Adonis.c and i want to learn how to make fast money on runescape and i cant talk good english.
Information 
I'm Shawn and I'm here to get bots for Rune scape.
hey mac im 16 years old and love runescape i seen your video and thought id try it out but so far im just confuesed and dont know where the download stuff is so if you could plz help that would be great >>>Tongue
woops did that wrong some how lol Smile
anyways plz reply soon
Hey dude Im new and need to know how to Make a post
(04-26-2010, 04:50 AM)cloudyhobo Wrote: Hey dude Im new and need to know how to Make a post

You just made a post.
Have a nice day.

Please check the Announcements and News section of the forum, there are great events and important news waiting for you.

Please register and check the site regularly for updates. Please bookmark us! Thank-you very much!