Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Administrator Macdonjo's Introduction
Alright, I removed the pic, obvious reasons. Now, I am a teenager, I like water sports and ice hockey, was on the school volleyball/track/soccer team. I have a large interest in gaming, programming, graphics and Internet marketing of coarse.

Gaming: I love Call of Duty (Black ops and MW2). I use to play Runescape, WOW and Tales of Pirates.

Programming: I am becoming pretty good with Visual Basic. I am good with Windows Form Apps now and moving to a bit more web based.

Graphics: Photoshop is amazing, what can I say? Smile

Internet Marketing: I have a wide range of interests that I share around the forum.
Have a nice day.

Please check the Announcements and News section of the forum, there are great events and important news waiting for you.

Please register and check the site regularly for updates. Please bookmark us! Thank-you very much!
lol why are you wearing sunglasses in most of them and nice boat Big Smile
sunglasses are cool, and thanks!
Have a nice day.

Please check the Announcements and News section of the forum, there are great events and important news waiting for you.

Please register and check the site regularly for updates. Please bookmark us! Thank-you very much!
So this is what Mac looks like
[Image: 2ugh0gp.png]
Selling many, many steams. PM me.
heh, yeh.
Have a nice day.

but why would you have a single pic of a girl but just show her hair? lol
[Image: 2ugh0gp.png]
Selling many, many steams. PM me.
(08-15-2009, 07:52 PM)evilalex Wrote: but why would you have a single pic of a girl but just show her hair? lol

No, shes in the pic beside me, i just removed her face because she probably would not like it to be shown.
Have a nice day.

Hi mac nice to see you and cool boat.=)
Hehe, Thanks. Smile
Have a nice day.

haha, nice pic dude. cool boat
>.< i tought u were 18 at LEAST Big Smile
He wishes haha Tongue
[Image: dreamcopy.jpg]

Macdonjo Wrote:The most dedicated forum member as of August 12 2009.
LoL...yea i think he dose... :angel:
i thought you were older than me o_o
so u're a lil genious Big Smile
Its My Birthday! 
Undecided:heart:Big Smile
YAY! hello everyone! macdonjo are you playing in cloud server TOP?
Yes.
Have a nice day.

wow... nice job with all the achievements
Hiiiii...Welcome
(09-01-2009, 07:56 AM)Papercut Wrote: >.< i tought u were 18 at LEAST Big Smile

Ages are overrated Smile In fact the younger you are, the better are the chances to learn new things Smile
The older a person gets, the stupider it becomes Wink
(09-01-2009, 10:46 AM)dreaMz Wrote: He wishes haha Tongue

Not really.
Have a nice day.

HI EVERYONE! JUST SIGNED UP!
Hello I like coding and enjoy thought stimulation..FIN.
IM new to the forums so im just exploring around =P
(08-15-2009, 05:26 PM)evilalex Wrote: So this is what Mac looks like

O_o isnt that chris from family guy :o

lol just trying to get my first post
hi guys im new here
Wink 
I am also new here! Smile
man your smart for your age
nice, you got many users in your forum
hy.i'm 21 years old i suk at porgraming and the reason why i registered on this forum is because i just want hacks.XD
so whats up? :?