Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Well, Im new to these forums so I thought I should post an introduction. I am 15 and enjoy gaming, mostly minecraft and old nintendo games, but I also play call of duty (mainly mw3) and games like that. I signed up on these forums after seeing there was a tales of pirates section, which is a game I used to play and have recently started again.
Well, Im new to these forums so I thought I should post an introduction. I am 15 and enjoy gaming, mostly minecraft and old nintendo games, but I also play call of duty (mainly mw3) and games like that. I signed up on these forums after seeing there was a tales of pirates section, which is a game I used to play and have recently started again.